How can I receive chat notifications on my phone?Last Updated: April 10, 2019
Using the IFTTT platform, you can receive mobile push notifications whenever a mentee messages you. To set up the integrations, you have to follow the steps below:
- Create a IFTTT account and download the app
- Visit the Maker Webhook Space and Connect your account by using the big connect button
- Go to the Webhook Settings and claim your URL Key from your URL. The URL looks like
- Turn on this Webhook Applet and name it MENTORCRUISE
- Finally, put in your key in the notification tab.
Now you're all set and ready to receive notifications on your phone.
Note: Some Android Devices might be unable to receive Push Notifications, see this thread on the issue. In this case, explore the Slack Integration.