I'm not satisfied and expect a refundLast Updated: February 01, 2019
Contact us by either reporting your mentor (if there has been a misconduct) or through email@example.com.
We handle refunds on a case-to-case basis and usually give out refunds if:
- there has been a misconduct on the mentor side.
- the mentor has broken the mentoring agreement.
- there has been unavailability for a week or more.
- the mentor does not provide the agreed services.
- there has been any other kind of wrongdoing on the mentor side
We usually do not give out refunds if:
- you don't believe your progress has been good enough
- you forgot about the mentorship
- you realize that mentorship isn't something for you after all
- there is no reason at all
We are strict with refunds because the money goes to our mentors - many of which spend a large part of their free time mentoring for a relatively small pay.