I'm not satisfied and expect a refundLast Updated: November 29, 2018
Contact us by either reporting your mentor (if there has been a misconduct) or through firstname.lastname@example.org.
We handle refunds on a case-to-case basis and usually give out refunds if:
- there has been a misconduct on the mentor side.
- the mentor has broken the mentoring agreement.
- there has been unavailability for a week or more.
- the mentor does not provide the agreed services.
- there has been any kind of wrongdoing on the mentor side (in your opinion)
We usually do not give out refunds if:
- you don't believe your progress has been good enough
- you realize that mentorship isn't something for you after all
- there is no reason at all